HEALTH AND NUTRITION EMERGENCY UNITS IN PAKISTAN!
Making nutrition the new tradition to improve the health of women and children living in Pakistan
Dr. Javeria Mahmood has been working in Pakistan, since 2010 to improve the
health of people in need, especially women and children, through better nutrition.
Read the message of CEO for further knowledge.
Get Started With Us
Be partner with us with your Donations to double the speed of JVF’s welfare programs!
In Partnership With National And Provincial Governments, Her Team Work To:
- Improve and sustain the coverage of vitamin a supplementation for children under five
- Increase the coverage and utilization of zinc supplements and oral rehydration salts to
manage childhood diarrhea
- Ensure that young girls, pregnant women, mothers, and children aged six to 24 months
residing in remote rural areas of Pakistan receive improved nutrition and healthcare
- Improve the effectiveness of the national and provincial universal salt iodization program
- Support the Scaling Up Nutrition (SUN) movement by hosting the SUN Civil Society Alliance
and SUN Academia and Research Network
- Improve the levels of iron, vitamin B12, and folic acid among children and women